CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS NO. 3 | MUM | MOTHER


This christmas gift idea post is for your... Mum:
1. House & Garden magazine subscription – from around £29

I think a magazine subscription is thinking a little outside the box. It's not a present you instantly think of but I think it's a good'un. Something that your mums interested in will be nice for her to read and relax. I like the idea oh house/home magazines that she can flick through to make her feel good. 

2. Gloves – Accessorize - £25

I love these gloves as a present idea for your mum. I think they are very grown up looking but also practical! She will be needing gloves until at least March, so don't think you can't get her winter themed pressies because christmas will be over, because you can - winter lasts a lot longer than christmas itself. 

3. Woodland apron - Cath Kidston - £22

I was searching for aprons in general as a lot of women do like to cook. After all, generally speaking mums are the home makers and tend to cook for the family. (Not in all cases, i'm generally speaking..) but I came across this one which isn't traditional or overly feminine and I just thought it was lovely. 

4.Slippers – Accessorize £15

Who's mum doesn't need slippers. These ones look super comfy! I like that they are standard, traditional cosy looking slippers. I feel like a lot of mums would like 'no nonsense' slippers that go with any outfit/pjs!

5. Satin wrap dressing gown – George asda £10

How flipping pretty is this dressing gown! & it's only £10! I think it looks more expensive and it looks so glamourous. With it being satin, it adds that special touch. 

6. Anthropologie Illume Boulangerie Jar Candle - £14

These candles from Anthropologie smell so so nice! I love the design as it's simple but stylish. I'm sure it would be rightly places in any home because it looks classic. 

Hopefully this gave you enough ideas to get your christmas shopping started for your mum :) 

Let me know in the comments if it helped you or if you have any more ideas! 


Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 
Google+ | Search 'Hollie Dee'

Post a Comment

0 Comments