Christmas gift ideas No. 2 | LITTLE SISTER

Time for my next Christmas gift idea post.

This one is for your… Little Sister:


1. Accessorize - New York New York ‘When in doubt add glitter’ Mason Jar - £6 
I personally love mason jars and glitter, so I'm sure this plastic version with a glitter quote on, will make your little sister very happy.

2. WHSmith - Seventeen magazine subscription – from £4.50
I love the idea of a magazine subscription. You can pay for 1 month at £4.50 or a year for around £29.
Seventeen is that magazine that you always wanted to read when you were at school or a little older.  

3. Calendar Club - One Direction Calendar - £8.99
Well - what can I say. Obviously had to get One Direction in this one! Everyone needs a 1D calendar regardless of age, sooooo… 



   4. Accessorize - Frozen secret diary & pen- £6
How cute is this?! I used to love little secret diaries when I was younger and as this is Frozen and has a fluffy pen, I think it's a winner! 



5. Pandora - Flower earrings - £35
I think as a younger sister myself, when I was growing up I always wanted something from shops that older girls shopped at. These are a less expensive pair of earrings from Pandora, so she will feel spoilt because they are from Pandora, but they aren't stupidly expensive and the design isn't too old for her. 

6. Not on the Highstreet.com - ‘Yummy’ lunch box - £4
If your younger sister is still at school, everyone needs a lunch box right? Probably not the first thing you think of for a present, but why not? This is a simple but cool one that is only £4! 

7. Alphabet Bags - You are lovely - £15
Got to love an Alphabet bag! This one has a nice compliment on and it's a nice size for your younger sisters make up collection… unless they are like me then of course, this would never be big enough. But, they can always keep this one for their handbag! 


Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 
Google+ | Search 'Hollie Dee'




Post a Comment

0 Comments