Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Polish | 860 Bestival Blue



Couldn't - help - myself!

& neither would you if you passed this colour at £1.39! It was on offer in Tesco and I thought the colour was stunning! I couldn't resist it, it's the perfect spring/summer colour. It's called Bestival Blue. This Rita Ora nail polish is so so good! It glides on so well, the depth of colour is amazing & the coverage is fab as I've said before. 

Finallly, it lasts such a decent amount of time. I must have had this on over at least or around a week before it started chipping away. 

Now I think I have 6 of these nail polishes! They are definitely my fave so far this year! 

Have you tried them yet?


Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 
Google+ | Search 'Hollie Dee'

Post a Comment

0 Comments