MUJI Make Up storage


I have wanted some MUJI make up storage for a looonng time. Now I wish I'd have got them sooner because my make up is so much more organised than it was in my draws.

I bought 2 deeper draws for my powders and eyeshadows and the set of 5 shallower draws for everything else.

It looks so neat with nothing in it...


Not so neat with things in it!…

I think I might have over cluttered the tops of mine but I think I need more draws. I don't really have room for more draws at the mo. so I only have room to fit my 'most used' make up in the draws I have. They have made it so much nicer choosing my make up because it's easier to see. I like the fact they are clear. The draws pull out really easy but don't over shoot out at the same time which is good.

I have a lot of spares and things I don't use as often in my big draws still, but here is what I have in mine at the mo.

Mascara:


Brows & Eyeliners:


Powders, Foundations & Concealers (with a rouge bronzer):


Eyeshadows & Primers:


Blushers & Bronzers:


Lipstick, Balm & Gloss:


 Spare random draw/things that don't fit in the others:


The draw of 5 were £24.95.
The wide draw of 2 were £10.95.

Hope you enjoyed this post :) Let me know if you did. & if you have any of this make up storage or any other I might like too!

Comment if you want me to tell you any shades of anything etc.


Post a Comment

0 Comments