Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara


First off - I love the colour of the packaging. It's a silvery pink & I think it looks very swish and classy!

The wand is short which I find is better for control. The brush is also quite short and thick. The bristles are shaped to the shape of your eye which I love because it's basically effortless to apply.


It covers very well! You can put on a couple of 'swoops' and your eyelashes are defined, lengthened and separated perfectly. It applies very evenly.

The formula doesn't smell too bad at all. Some mascaras that smell strong, irritate my eyes because my eyes are so dry!

Overall - I am very impressed! It doesn't give as much volume as I thought - especially as it says 'lash multiplying mascara' on the packaging. But, it lengthens and keeps your lashes separated so well! I applied a few coats and it didn't give any signs of clumping at all. Each lash was kept separated.

It feels like it's the perfect girly, day time mascara.


I filmed a video so you can see how easy it is to apply for yourself.



I hope you like it! The picture above is the mascara without curling my eyelashes first. However, on my video I did one eye with curled lashes and it looks much stronger and more defined. I imagine with more coats, it is quite build able to turn it from a day to night look.

Has anyone tried it? Tell me what you think below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments