Lush Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb






Wow! This bath bomb is absolutely amazing! The funny part?! - I hate the smell of cinnamon which is what this smells like! I think with Lush bath bombs, they might smell really strong and quite strange in the shop, but once you pop them in your bath, the smell definitely mellows out a lot! It becomes much more relaxing and you can smell less of the traditional bath bomb smell if that makes sense.

I bought this one because I saw videos on YouTube & it looked really nice and dissolved more interestingly than some. It is a really nice size, a nice shape and feels nice and heavy. Nice nice nice!

It took about 3 1/2 minutes to dissolve which is quicker than I expected actually. After you swish the water around, your bath water becomes a swish purpley pink colour that is of course - sparkly!

I don't know if it was just how I felt on the day or whether it has something in that relaxes you in but I felt so so relaxed! I don't even like baths! But I'm starting to have them because of the bath bombs!

My skin did feel softer and I could still smell it driving to work the next morning! It made the bathroom smell lush! Not OF lush…. just lush! <3

This was £3.35 which is quite a lot really but if you're used to Lush, it's normal. It seems quite a bit to say you only get one use from a bath bomb.

The Lush website does say it will lift your mood which I wouldn't have really believed a bath bomb could do that…until I witnessed it for myself. It says the fragrance is spicy & will leave your skin feeling hydrated and soft - this, it did!


Anyone else tried this? What are your fave products from Lush? Specifically bath bombs :)




Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete