Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate Moisturiser

In need of a new moisturiser? Here it is!


I have been using Embryolisse for about a month now & absolutely love it!
I feel like my skin has been getting clearer by the day after using this. I don't think it's down to anything else because I haven't changed anything.

It is just the right consistency in my opinion, not too thick but thick enough to feel like a good moisturiser and thin enough to move easily around your face.
It smells quite like a health care moisturiser but that makes me think it works! At first I didn't really like the smell but you get used to it, now I like it.
It sinks in but still not too much that your face doesn't feel moisturised. It kind of stays on your skin but also sinks in well. I think it's  an amazing original good old moisturiser!

I had my skin tested at a skin care conference the other week & I was terrified! It actually only came back to say it was dry. I was happy with that because after watching a lot of other people have theirs tested, they got very dry. Working in an air-conditioned, heated office really doesn't help your skin. However, I think if I hadn't been using Embryolisse for about a month, it would have read at least very dry.

This is the standard/original one which is 30ml. It's £13 from Boots. There is also an Embryolisse Gold version which I have :D It's exactly the same, just in a Limited Edition 65th Anniversary Gold packaging and it's 75ml. It's £22 from Boots. OooOoooo - SHIIINNYYY! 


Anyone tried it? Tell me what you think!


Post a Comment

0 Comments