Revlon Lip Butters

Oh god - I think I may have found my favourite lipsticks/butters! I already have one Revlon Lip Butter in the shade '085 Sugar Plum' & kept seeing the shade '050 Berry Smoothie' around and really wanted it. I guess I just waited until I had an urge to spend lots of money at once!  

They are currently on a 3f2 at Boots so it helped me make my mind up. I definitely wanted '050 Berry Smoothie' as it looked like the shade that usually suits me. I liked the look of '005 Sugar Frosting' as it was more sheer for when I just wanted to add a little gloss like colour to my lips. I see '045 Cotton Candy' as my free one as this isn't usually the type of colour I'd go for when it comes to lips. I thought, I might as well try it as it looked gorgeous and if I didn't like it, it's ok because it was free. I am so glad to say I absolutely love them all! I do think Cotton Candy looks really nice on. I was worried it would be too 'barbie doll pink', but it isn't.

They are of course so buttery, they just melt onto your lips so the colour is always nice and soft and they keep your lips moisturised.



My lips are also very dry at the moment so I think they look pretty good to say how dry my lips are getting!










 Do you like them? Which is your favourite?






Post a Comment

0 Comments