Real Techniques Bold Metals - Eye Brush Collection

Eep! I'm sure you have seen by now how special these Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes look!


There are 3 collections of brushes:

2 Gold Brushes for your face:
100 Arched Powder
101 Triangle Foundation


3 Silver Brushes for your eyes:
200 Oval Shadow
201 Pointed Crease
202 Angled Liner

2 Rose Gold Brushes for finishing which look amazing! 
301 Flat Contour
300 Tapered Blush

I have the set of 3 Silver Eye brushes. I desperately want the Rose Gold 301 Flat Contour brush as well! I watched Sam & Nics YouTube video on how to use the brushes & this one looks great to define your cheek bones and near the temples.



I love the packaging! They are a really premium shape, angular like the brushes. I think they look and feel expensive.

The brushes are weighted to provide extra control when applying your make up which I absolutely LOVE. It makes you wonder why none thought about it before really :)

The shape of the brushes and bristles make them feel really lush. The cut of the bristles feel perfect.

The 200 Oval Shadow brush is nice and big for applying your base eyeshadow. You can also use it for blending which I like to do with this brush.
The 201 Pointed Crease brush fits perfectly in the crease of your eye so it's really easy to use.
Finally, the 202 Angled Liner brush is very cute and applies eyeliner & eyeshadow nice and neat.

My Favourite? Has to be the 200 Oval Shadow! It's so fluffy but still hard enough in order to apply the right amount of pressure for the eyeshadow to actually go on your eyes.

You can buy them now at Boots.

Have you tried them yet? What do you think? - Comment below :)




Post a Comment

0 Comments