Revlon 570 Vixen Nail Polish

Righteo!

Because I've been terrible at blogging lately - heres a second post for the weekend!

This nail polish is AMAZING! Seriously - what do you think of when you first look at it?…
AUTUMN! Yay.
Autumn is here so obviously I needed a new nail polish colour to celebrate. I took one look at this and bought it instantly.



It's a deep reddy brown - perfect! The formula is just the right consistency, it's quite runny but thick enough not to run everywhere. It glides on so well. I have had mine on for 4 days now and it's only chipped away a tiny bit.
(In my preview, the next pic is coming up extra large when it's set to medium. If that happens, I haven't put it bigger on purpose :))

Day 4±


Oh & did I mention how shiny it is! I have had a lot of compliments on it since wearing it :)

My picture is 2 coats. The first coat looks more reddy & the next turns it into quite a deep browny red.

The drying time is probably average. I thought it was dry but I still managed to smudge one nail. Although even though I'd caught it when wet, it really isn't obvious :)

What do you think?





Post a Comment

1 Comments