Eve Snow Nail Polish

I LOVE this! It's the Eve Snow nail polish in the shade 'Daydreamer' - love the name, love the colour :) 

I think it looks nicer on than in the bottle. It's £14 from Boots. I'd say that was a little expensive, especially as I want more colours now! But it is really nice & it stayed on well over a week before it started to chip or rub off. 

It is quite matte but it's also shiny enough.

I get SO many compliments when I wear this, literally every female that speaks to me comments on my nails. 

I would really recommend it and I can tell you it looks a lot nicer on your nails in real life rather than on a picture.


I have added the photo below to show you the first time I put this on. You can see the shine more but the picture quality isn't great!


What do you think? :)



Post a Comment

0 Comments