Sensationail - Tangerine Glitter


Hi guys!

I bought the Sensationail colour Tangerine Glitter from Boots when it was on a 3f2 a few months ago. 
For some reason, £15 sounds quite a lot of money but think of a normal nail polish now and the price isn't that far from them.

I bought it thinking it would be lovely and sparkly for summer. It is lovely and sparkly but I expected a pink… not orange. I know, I know - It's called Tangerine Glitter, not Pink Glitter.. but look at the picture on the pack. As I weren't specifically looking for it, I saw the picture and decided I wanted it..without looking at the name. 

Having said that, the colour is still stunning and very bright & summery. 


I was a little sceptical at first as glitters don't normally give you the full coverage you want. After the first coat, it was actually pretty good. It still had gaps where the glitter didn't cover but nothing major. 
The second coat is where the colour builds up and the coverage is really full.

The shine on this was also amazing. Sensationail is always shiny but this seemed even more so. 
It stayed on for just over a week. A little different to my first red colour of 3 weeks! 
I think this is probably because it's glitter rather than a solid colour. I have to add in here that if I had spent more time on it, I'm sure it would have lasted longer :) This was the quickest I've applied Sensationail. I think maybe as it was a glitter, I felt I didn't have to be overly careful.
It came off much easier though. 

Overall, I love it! I really want the silver glitter too! 

Does anyone have the silver glitter?
What do you think to this one?
Everyone I spoke to whilst wearing it complimented it! 

Hollie xx 







Post a Comment

0 Comments