Debenhams Purse & Bag and Clarks Shoes X3


I hope you are all enjoying your weekends? The weather could be better here! I've been chilling doing absolutely nothing. What have you been up to?

 Last Monday (BH), I went to Sheffield on a late decision shopping trip. We didn't go for anything more than a ride out and a browse around, but that's always when you come back with things isn't it!

I loved my black purse with studs on, but as we are slowly working our way to summer, I fancied a change. I wanted a lighter one but didn't know what style or anything. I came across this 'Sasha' purse in Debenhams. I love the creamy, fresh colour and it's quite thin in size, it feels and looks really smart.



 I love the inside too! It's orange and flowery! So summery. I like how the zip goes down one side as well as across. It's much easier to use and much less 'faffy'.

I can't find it on their website but I got this one from Meadowhall in Sheffield. They have it in an orangey colour on their site.

It's also only £20!! When I picked it up I nearly put it straight back down thinking it would be about £35.

It has 8 card slots down the sides, 2 note slots behind each lot of card slots, space in the middle & a coin slot.



I also bought this cute blue bag from a range called 'Call It Spring' - also from Debenhams. 
It's just the right size, the colour is so nice & it goes with my purse <3 & again, it looks so smart.

And....Only £22! I think that's the perfect price :) 

The strap has a short part chain and the rest is a normal strap which I don't think you can alter. The size seems to be just right for me though. 



I thought I'd chuck my new shoes in to this post! They are from Clarks & they're sooo comfy!

I think you can see how cushiony they are. My feet kill me constantly so I can't wait to wear them more in summer! They were £44.16 from QVC, so I got the 2 easy payments option! So I pay half 1 month and the other half the next month!

You can get them in Brown, Red or Black. These are a size 4 and very easy to walk in.


Do you like them? I love them all! :D 

Let me know what you think. 

Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments