Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish - Surf Spray

 'Surf Spray' immediately caught my eye! Look how gorgeous it is... It's like a summers day in a bottle :)
Very metallic and striking.

*

When I first saw the bottles, I weren't sure about the design to be honest - but after looking at them twice, I soon found myself liking them. They are quite cute and a nice size.

I wondered whether the lid would be enough to hold as you paint your nails. I've actually found it's completely ok & if anything it's probably better than normal polishes as you can see where you are painting easier and the lid doesn't dent your nail when you paint. (I'm sure you understand what I mean right?!) Sometimes the lids are so bulky they just get in the way.

The more  I look at it, the more I like it. I did think the label on the front was temporary at first for some reason, but then realised that is the design. It does the job I guess.

 I don't think it's immediately obvious that they are scented. Although it says 'Parfumerie' I think it's easy to miss. 

So - what does 'Surf Spray' smell like I hear you ask... 
Well - What is 'Surf Spray' supposed to smell like :/ ...
I have no idea! 

I literally can't work it out. It's sort of like flowers mixed with a more generic perfume.
I'm not really that keen to be honest. It's not awful but it's nothing amazing. It's not overly strong but other scents might be.
You have to wonder though - do we really need scented nails??
I guess if the colour, application and bottle is nice then why not. 


2 coats ^^
The only downside so far is that I painted my nails a few hours ago and if I lightly press my nail in to my painted nail, it still isn't overly dry. I'm not sure if it's my nails! Because this happens with loads of polishes so it's not really a downside. It stayed on for quite a while. It didn't flake away after a few days. As long as it lasts a few days, I don't mind as I like the change the colour all the time anyway.

You can buy them now from Boots

& while you're there, check out their Spider Man inspired nail enamel in this get the look piece!

Have you tried any? How do you like this one?

Hol x

Post a Comment

0 Comments