Tokyo Milk Lotion - Dead Sexy

This is my favourite hand cream/body lotion <3 


It's Tokyo Milk in the fragrance 'Dead Sexy 06' 64g

I have had it for a while and instantly loved it! It's so nourishing, not too thick and not too runny - just the right consistency. 

I hadn't heard of it before but the packaging had me sold. Pink artistic flowers and realistic looking skulls is a winner for me. It looked so sophisticated. 

The scent smells exactly as I imagined it too. It's kind of musky and mysterious. 

It's £17.95 at www.bathandunwind.com but I've just looked and theres 20% off it!! So it's currently on offer at £14.36!

It's quite pricey for a hand cream so I'm glad my gamble paid off. 


It's classed as a lotion so you can use it anywhere. I mainly use it as a hand cream but it's gorgeous as a body lotion. You do get quite a lot of cream for your money and it should last you a long time.

The key notes are:
Japanese green tea, mimosa bark and dandelion with rich shea butter.

Also, taken from their website:
Dead Sexy has the romantic and ethereal scent of deep vanilla, exotic wood, white orchid and ebony.

That is what made me want to buy it. 

If you like Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume, you should love this too. 
I highly recommend it. 

The only small, but live-able downside in my opinion is the lid. I keep it in the case all the time and don't find it much of an issue as I always have large bags to fit it in. However, if you didn't carry it in the box, I'd say you'd risk the lid falling off. It's a very shallow screw on lid that can be quite fiddly. However, it fastens securely and that's me being a little picky. It definitely shouldn't put you off. 
It's a little luxury and you feel glam after you put some on :)  

The Bath & Unwind website is also neat and nice to shop so I'd recommend having a look around that too. 

There is also a Dead Sexy perfume in the cutest little bottle! <3 I'm sure it won't be too long before I get this. 



It's £27.50 for 29.5ml which sounded quite a lot to me at first, but it's actually not that much when you compare it to your normal, average perfume. I guess it was at the time before I knew what it smelt like, I couldn't risk that much money. 

Image Source


Finally, they also have this range in other formats such as soap and bubble baths! They have different scents like 'French Kiss' with a picture of the Eiffel Tower on & 'Eat Cake' etc. 

They'd be a perfect present for someones birthday, whether it be your friend, mum, sister or grandma. 

xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments