Spray & Go!

I've been wanting to blog about this for so long! Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser*. I am so so bad at moisturising! It's terrible, I just don't do it. Moisturisers never rub in fully, you can never get dressed straight away and it takes way too long for my lazy self to be bothered with. 

This is where Spray & Go comes in. I now moisturise about once every other day, which is once every other day more than I before :P 

It couldn't be simpler, spray - rub it in in 2 seconds and go! You can get dressed straight away and it's no effort at all. You actually feel moisturised afterwards as well - soft soft soft!



I have all 3 'fragrances' Cocoa, Aloe & Essential Moisture. They all smell amazing, but my fave has to be Cocoa. Usually, I don't prefer Cocoa in lotions, but this one I do. 

If you haven't tried it yet...TRY IT! If you want lovely moisturised skin for summer, start moisturising the easy way now.

xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments