New Macbook, New Camera!

So - here I am! I have now bought myself a new MacBook <3 (The most reliable laptop that doesn't go blank, over heat or freeze 12 hours a day!) & just this weekend, bought a sparkly new Nikon camera! 

Yay! 2 big things I've wanted for so long and after saving and over justifying the prices to myself, I finally bought them!

Buying a Macbook Pro has been the best thing I've done for so long. I spent so long researching if it's actually worth the money. 
The final quote that made me decide that I read on a review was 
"No-one hates their MacBook, yet everyone hates their Laptops". 
That really stuck with me because it's so true! I hated my laptop and I bought my Mac just in time because my Acer eventually died on me after 2 1/2 years! The screens gone black and the battery has died. 

Image Source

With my new camera, I can blog better too! Everything feels much easier now, knowing I have a stable laptop that won't crash all the time and over heat and knowing my pictures are just one quick shutter speed away & they will be high quality!

The Nikon Camera I have is the basic entry level one. After all, all I want is bright, sharp pictures at a point and shoot level. It's the D3100 & although I've only had it a day, I love it and can't wait to use it more. I imagine at bright happy places such as Disneyland, the pictures will be amazing!

That was my quick update. I'll be back with more regular posts soon! 

xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments