Revlon Chalkboard Nail Art


Hallo!! Here I am - don't panic, I haven't disappeared off the earth - I'm still here and getting back into blogging! Oh & guess what?! My blog is now officially 1 year old! :O It's gone SO fast! & the last few months for my own reasons, I haven't blogged at all :( Boo Hoo! And all of a sudden a year has flown by! Anyway I have a mini review & pictures for you lovelies:

First off - Revlon Chalkboard nail polishes are now available to buy at Boots! :) £7.99 each.
They are limited edition

I hadn't tried them before now, but had wanted to try them after seeing them on a few blogs & I have to say, I really do like the effect they give. 

I received compliments and questions everywhere I went whilst 'wearing' this polish! 



However...because I was too lazy to find my matte top coat, it did start to 'rub' away quite fast. It lasted about 3 days before it started to rub away - which I suppose is actually quite good.




Something I didn't like so much was the thickness of the brushes for the coloured ends. 
I expected them to be half the thickness that they are.. but maybe I should lower my expectations eh?...
No - my nails are small, therefore, so should brushes that are to be used to paint nice pretty pictures on them with.



I do love the colours too! Mine & Kevin's favourite (that's the minion FYI) is the blue one <3 



I loved that when I applied 2 coats of black, it made my nails looks nice and bulky & strong. 
Next time I use them, I will put a base coat underneath too, to even my nails out. 



Another + point was that when I took the polish off, although I hadn't applied a base coat, it didn't at all stain my nails :) They didn't look dull or anything. 

(Please excuse the quality of the photos. You get the picture & I can't remember where I put my camera!) 

Have you tried them yet?? What do you think?

Hollie xx





Post a Comment

0 Comments