Nails Inc Leather Effect & Neon Orange Nail Polish


After wanting the Nails Inc Leather Effect & Skulls set since it came out, I finally got one from my workies for my birthday! :D

& I LOVE IT!!

So much so that I happened to "stumble upon" buying the new pink Nails Inc Leather Effect Nail Polish which is called - Ladbroke Grove.

 They do a few new colours in the 'LE' range now on the Nails Inc website; and having tried the pink and loving it more than the black, I'd be tempted to go for the blue (Dalston) as well...

...but I can't justify spending another £12 on Nail Varnish for now - I can make myself wait.

 I thought I'd show you guys some pics.
I didn't take any of the Black painted on my nails, but you have probably seen that already anyway.




^ After 1 coat

^ After 3 coats
Ladbroke Grove - I think from the picture you can tell that the effect looks exactly the same as the lid.
The only bad thing I found with it is that it doesn't stay on too long because if you put a top coat on, the effect would go shiny and defeat the object, so it's recommended that you don't use one, which obviously detriments the length of time it stays on.
It did dry fast and as with any effect nail polish, it doesn't look scruffy if you make a few mistakes or need to patch a coat up.
 
I also bought the Nails Inc Neon Orange (Westbourne Grove) for £5!
 
I don't own a Neon coloured Nail Polish at the moment & I fell in love with the colour.
 
Ladbroke Grove is more Neon that I expected it to be - but in my opinion, it makes it nicer!
 
So buying the Neon Orange too was the perfect match to wear them together. I tried the pink with Orange tips & they go really cool together!
 
 
The only thing I found with the Neon Orange is that after 3 thin coats and waiting for them to dry fully in between applications, it doesn't seem too layer much thicker. It looks like you can see the tips of my nails too much underneath. Like it gets thicker, but doesn't seem to build on transparency much.
 
My friend told me today to put a white underneath to solve this :) Good tip Emily! I wouldn't have thought of that.
 
They both have a major smell! It actually made me cough a few times. The orange one more so than the pink.
 
Do you like them? Has any one tried any Leather Effects?
What do you recommend/What colours are your favourite in general?
 Toodles Xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments