* TWENTY TWO * BIRTHDAY PRESENTS *

 
How cool is this! Me being me... I popped on to Google Tuesday morning, saw cake and thought "wow - what a coincidence, they have cake as their logo" :) I like being naturally blonde sometimes, it keeps me amused. Obviously I was signed in to Google..which has my birth date. But it's still cool! I had to show you :D

So, I'm now 22! *Yikes!* I have no clue where the time has gone.
 
I didn't really do much on my birthday, just went to a village pub for dinner with my family & to another pub for drinks after. I booked the week off work so I could chill out (hoping the sun would be shining so I could chill in my garden!) - that didn't quite go to plan now did it! But, I'm grateful for not having to set my alarm for 5.50am daily! I went out with my best friend yesterday for dinner and it was so nice to catch up! :) I haven't seen her properly for a while but we never drift apart no matter how long it's been!

Anyway - I thought I would share with you a few things I got for my birthday :)
 
Flowers the mother bought me :)


Mum & Dad bought me this amazing Minnie Mouse Bow for my Chamilia bracelet!
I kind of treated myself to the Minnie Cupcake and the Beauty & The Beast Rose Charm!! below, as they were 3 for 2 at Samuel's :D I had to didn't I!

The Bow had only just gone in to the range the weekend she bought it :D It's amazing & I love it! :D
 
My sister bought me this gorg backpack! :D It's so pretty & summery and just the right size! It's from Accessorize.
 
My parents also bought me these cute little Beach Hut 'fairy' lights! <3 
I saw them & loved them. Mum said she was looking for something else to get me for my birthday and told me she would buy me them :D
 
 They remind me of Bournemouth
 (If you know me, you should know how much I love that place 8-))
 
They are from Debenhams & are for indoor use only.
 
You get 10 lights in the pack & the led bulb is in the roof so they don't blind you like most lights! The cable is long & they are made of metal rather than rubber as I first thought!
 
Here is some pics:
 


 
They also bought me this little beachy candle holder!
 <3
 

My Mamma & Grandad bought me 2 really cute pairs of Disney 'Jarmas' :D
 I love them, they are so comfy and soft. (From Tesco).



Sorry this pictures really bad quality! I couldn't keep still but you get the picture..

The bottoms to go with the top :)

Second pair -Minnie Mouse with pink glasses on *smug face*
 
 
Claire bought me a 'Princess of everything' mug & coaster - she knows me too well ;)
This will have a place on my desk
 
 
Hannah - the other best friend/should have been sister made me some cakes! Not just any cakes...
NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS CAKES! :D
 
 
 Thanks Han!
(Oh & just a note - Hannah didn't want me to have a 'frightful' birthday - That's what Jack Skellington himself said to us on Halloween at Disneyland <3
 
As I was off work this week, the workies gave me a birthday cake & card last Friday! :) It was such a surprise because I thought they were holding out until I got back in.
 
The cake is so girly and reminds me of beauty & the beast for some reason. It was very yummmyyy!
 
 
Oh & don't forget it was Bellas birthday too! (She liked the cake 8 ) (She didn't really, she isn't allowed it but could obviously smell it!))
 
 
 I also received a voucher for New Look & a little bit of money from family :)
 
If any of you are reading this - thank youuu!
 
Just a final pic of my cake & the flowers mum bought me..
 
 
I hope you enjoyed having a nosey at what I got for my birthday! :)
 
Sorry if you found that picture heavy & quite rambly. And no - I am not bragging! just sharing - which is what blogging is all about.
 
Hope you liked it!
 
Toodles xx
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments