Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser - Have you tried it yet?!

I have to admit that as much as I'm in love with beauty products and can take all the time in the world doing my make up in a morning and enjoy every minute of putting it on, one thing I don't do no where near as often as I should or want to is moisturise my body!
 
Even if you don't have particularly dry legs etc, its always good to add moisture back in to your skin. 
 
I love the feeling after you use a regular moisturiser, but for the same reason as probably 50% of women out there, I don't think I have time (or rather I would rather do something else with my time), it doesn't dry fast enough so it sticks to your clothes even after minutes of waiting, I'm just a lazy person... etc etc ;) I just can't get in to the routine!
 
However... thanks to the new Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser - moisturising doesn't have to feel like a chore anymore.
 


Image taken on my phone but you get the idea
 
 
Basically (in case you haven't heard of seen it yet) it is what it says on the pack.. a moisturiser for use in the shower - What a great idea! It makes you question why no-one has thought of that before now doesn't it?
 
As you would use your regime of a Shampoo, Conditioner and maybe a Hair Mask - you now add this to your body care routine AFTER you use Shower Gel/Wash.
 
 It's much quicker than normal moisturiser and it doesn't feel like it rubs or washes off when you dry yourself or rub it in.
I like the idea of using it under your arms too, as shaving can make your skin quite rough, but your underarms aren't really a place you would typically think to moisturise as it would clash with deodorants etc etc :)
 
 
 
The packaging feels nice and thick so it doesn't slip out of your hand as soon as you pick it up in the shower & it just looks visually nice and neat.
It has the classic Nivea smell & it feels like a 'proper' moisturiser.
 
Here you can see that it actually has more of the consistency of a normal moisturiser

It's available in 4 Skus - 250ml and 400ml for Normal Skin & 250ml and 400ml for Dry Skin.
 
It's currently on Boots.com at £3.56 for 250mls & £5.10 for the 400mls. Also at the minute it's included in the big 3 for 2!
 
If you don't already moisturise or don't moisturise as much as you'd like too, this is for you!
You can always moisturise properly with normal moisturiser once every so often to 'boost' your skin so you still get that moisturised feeling when you have more time.
 
What do you think? Have you tried it yet?
 
Toodles x

Post a Comment

0 Comments