* Maybe she's born with it *

...Maybe it's Maybelline!
 
Admit it...you didn't read that ^^ you sang it :)
 
So - I came across Maybellines new 'Volum Express Mega Plush mascara'
 
I wasn't sure what to think at first as I thought the bristles on the brush looked a little scatty & the 'bend' in the brush doesn't really make much difference when making the decision to buy or not.
 
Buttt there was something about this one that made me want it. I like the packaging & I really like the Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara.
 
 
It's Maybellines 1st gel-mousse formula mascara.
It has 40% less 'hard wax', making your lashes feel softer and less fragile when you apply it.
 
I hate mascaras that make your eyelashes feel like they could break after each tiny coat of mascara & when you apply more to make them all even but you end up getting spider lashes which makes you take it off and start your make up all over again!
  
I am pleased to say though that this one doesn't do that! The formula applies so soft, yet it gives you that volume and doesn't clump.
 
Some mascaras are the opposite - where they are too soft and you look like your not wearing any at all.
 
 
Here is the mascara on after a few coats and without using eye lash curlers!
I try to always use eye lash curlers because without them, it's hard to define my lashes.

 
First impressions - I really like this one! It gives definition, volume & soft lashes in a few coats without trying so hard.
Although it's soft, it still holds your lashes in place.
 
Have you tried it yet?
What do you look for when buying a mascara?
 
Toodles x 


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I'm glad that this mascara is working out for you! I tried it and with my short lashes, it didn't do much for me and dried up really quickly. Nice review! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete