Wish List #2 Preee Christmmaasss!

So it's time for my next wish list! There's lots of things I neeeed but when it gets to November, I try my hardest not to buy anything because the mother always tells me 'I was going to get that!' or 'Well I didn't get it because you always buy it!' so... I've been really good and not bought .. much.
 
This does mean though, that my wish list is building by the second! & if Santa loved me - these things would be on my sete on Christmas morning ;)
 
I do obviously want much more than this - but I have our Family Christmas Meal tonight :D I'm looking forward to it because it actually feels like Christmas, unlike the last 2 years!
 
 
 
So ...
 
Topshop Xmas Holly jumper - I wanted this since it came out but online, they have now sold out :'( The only ones they have are Petite so as most of you girlie's are skinny minnies, if you want it you can get it :) I held off as it was £50 but I wish I'd have just bought it now.
 
Dynamo Merch - Oooo you should know by now that I love Dynamo <3 so obviously since he brought his merch out - I want it! I love novelty tees & I love the designs! I had a Run DMC top years ago and Dynamos merch is in the same design! :D
 
Asos Cat Watch - Owwwh! This is so cute! Iv'e wanted a watch for a while but not seen one I liked. Obviously this is a cat and it doesn't look cheap.
Unfortunately - they have now sold out :'( This is because of my limited spending in November/December! :( Plus, it was only £20! They do a Rabbit one too.
I have seen another white watch from Very that I want too for going out rather than every day :)
 
Laura Mercier Creme Silk Foundation - I hadn't realised how expensive her products were, like I knew they weren't cheap and they are good quality but still. I asked on Twitter what products people recommend of hers & someone replied to recommend this :) I need foundation that gives good coverage and apparently this does & I've read nothing but good reviews on other blogs!
 
Professor Layton & the miracle Mask - Eeek! I can barely wait! Mum knows I want this & I have done SO well not to buy it because I normally buy it the day they come out :D
If I don't get this on Christmas morning - I will be making a trek to break into Tescos haha!
 
Katy Perry Part of Me DVD - I was never really mad on Katy Perry until me and my bessie Hannah went to see it at the cinema! I love her music but as a person, I just haven't really seen much of her in documentaries etc. I have really grown to like her and shes obviously my thinspiration now! :(
Her movie was really good and it actually felt like you were watching her life in a short time. Sometimes, you feel like when you watch someones film, it doesn't last for long - but you really get into this and I can't wait to get it! (Either for Xmas *fingers crossed* or after when I'm allowed to buy stuff again! And I think it' only £10 at Tesco!
 
If you have any comments - leave them below :D
And if you want to follow me on Twitter - hollie_dee
^ That would make me very happy!
 
Hollie x
 
(I will add the image sources soon - ran out of time)
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments