*LoSt In PaRaDiSe*

Ok - This post won't float everyones boat but I have to blog about it because it was simply AMAZING :) 
 
I took my sister to see Evanescence as an early Christmas present. Of course, I had to go too ;)
(she would have invited me anyway lol..) They're her favourite band ever, she absolutely loves them and listens to them constantly.
Although she always has their songs on and I get to hear it on a daily basis - for some reason I can always listen to them and it doesn't put me off them. (A bit like Robbie Williams!)
 
 
So - on Monday night we went to the Nottingham Ice Arena, sat back and enjoyed a brilliant concert. Amy Lee - the Lead singer has such a soothing & strong voice we were worried she wouldn't be as good live (that sounds a bit awful I know) but our minds were soon put to rest after she sang her first few lines! WOW!
 
I've had 4 migraines (proper ones with blurred vision) this week and I felt awful on Monday and I still had the best time! I haven't been to many concerts - or many concerts of recent artists, but I have to say, following on from Blink 182 <3 this was my second favourite. All of their songs have a tone to them, so even if you're not mad on them, you still enjoy them! I actually thought it beat Lady GaGa, and Evanescence has no 'props' on stage.
 
Another thing I love, is when an artist appreciates their fans - and I'm so glad to say that Amy (& her band) definitely do!
 
 
 
I know Gemma had a brilliant time and if we had the chance, we would definitely go and see them again! If you haven't heard their songs, go and take a listen!
 
I will try and upload 2 videos & a photo of us in case you want to see in a separate post. I apologise now for a few words being spoken over the second video :) It's a little shaky at the start, but it soon straightens up ha.
 
& the photo proves how bad I was feeling! I look a bit pale and my eyes have a light layer of red over them! I sat through one song with my arm up blocking the light! But still enjoyed it :D  
 
Happy early Christmas Gemma!! :D
 
Hollie x
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments