*Myleene Klass Nail Wraps*

I haven't tried nail wraps/stickers or anything before and have always been dismissive of them because I think "as if they stay on", "as if they'd be the right size", "as if they wouldn't bubble up and peel off within a day" rar rar rar.

That was until my friend gave me these Myleene Klass nail wraps to try! I believe she bought them from Boots and they come in quite a few designs!

Here is my result :)

 
They were actually quite hard to get a true picture of - this is the best I could do to show them looking as nice as they do in 'real life'.
 
*Overview*
 
Each pack is roughly £5.99 & in each, you get 24 nail wraps and a nail file.
 
The fact you get 24 'wraps' in each pack makes it really easy to find the right sizes for your nails.
The only down side personally is that there weren't enough small sizes in case you needed a couple of spares. It's the same situation as false nails really. However, my nails are pretty thin width wise - so if you have wider nails, you'll be fine.
 
The nail file you get is actually the sharpest emery boards I have ever used. You can file very quickly and efficiently as it doesn't bend like some do and the paper doesn't peel away when you try and file underneath your nails for example.
 
I also love the smart, easy to carry/pop in your handbag packaging! Everything feels very well made.
 
 
*Application*
 
These were so so easy to apply! I have never considered nail wraps/foils or anything before because of the reasons I stated above, but these were no problem at all.
 
Rough instructions:
 
You choose your nail wrap (sticker) depending on the width of your nail (obviously doing one nail at a time :) )
 
Take the sticker off the paper from the squared end so you don't damage the curved end.
 
Place the curved end to fit your cuticle and carefully place the wrap down on your nail.
 
Gently press down to secure, pressing any bump/air bubbles etc out.
 
Fold the ends of the wrap over your nail and file the end off, using your file in a downward motion.
It will only take a few clean strong swipes of filing for the end to break off with a clean cut.
 
Finally, make sure the wrap has been firming pressed down and evened out.
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
*To remove*
 
They were so easy to remove! They literally just peel straight off. They don't start to peel on their own so don't worry about them peeling before their time. You have to pull quite hard as the glue is strong.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
The good thing I found with these is that you can use the end of your nail when smoothing it down  without the design rubbing off :) Yey!
 
I felt like I was wearing false nails. They seemed to make my nails feel stronger, and the longer I left them on, the more realistic they looked.
 
Everyone who saw my nails commented and said how nice and real they looked (as if I had painted the design on to perfection).
 
A tiny tip - prep your nails first to get the best results. I would also recommend painting a base coat layer onto your natural nail first. This will make the wraps more durable, make your nails stronger and hopefully it won't show the ridges in your nail up as obvious.
 
I left mine on for 4 days and there still going strong. However I have chosen to remove mine because I'm so impatient and had to experiment with my newbies ; ) *post to come*.
 
I hope you found this helpful. If you, as I did - dismissed nail wraps - I would recommend trying these ones and hopefully you will be converted too!
 
Hollie x
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments