*Models Own BeetleJuice & HedKandi*

 
*Aloooohaah!*
Happy Friday everyone
 
Well, technically - it's not Friday anymore already! How did that happen?!
So - Happy weekend everyone
 
I thought I would share my most recent purchases with you....
 
There are so so many Models Own Nail Polish colours, it's hard to decide which to buy. I really want to buy all of them! Imagine your bedroom walls lined with every Models Own Nail Polish!
 
I know these 2 are fairly popular, but not everyone in the world has come across everything :) If you know what I mean.
Also, we buy from peoples opinions so it's good to have a variety & finally, it depends on what polish you use underneath, as to what final result you get.
 
Models Own HedKandi Nail Polish! Woo!
 
Here are my nails:
 
 
*What polish did I use underneath?*
 
I tried a few actually and I think with this glitter, you need to be a little more selective to get a good, strong effect. I used 2 coats of my new Revlon French Mix Nail Enamel - the blue end of 'Over the Moon'.
 
If you haven't seen my post of these yet, please do check it out! ;)
 
You can't tell how bright this is from my picture, but I have only had it on 1 day & everyone I spoke to today has commented, so it must be eye-catching!
 
I am suprised at how quick this dried too for a glitter polish!
 
 
Without polish underneath
 
 
 
I also bought Models Own BeetleJuice in Indian Ocean. I have wanted this for ages now & I keep seeing it popping up all over with a mental telepathic voice saying "Buy me Hollie" :D
 
You do need a few layers to build up a depth of colour, as you'd expect. I am yet to experiment with different polish shades underneath, but this is Indian Ocean after 3 coats X3
 
 
So of course, I bought them in a Boots Buy one Get a second Half Price :)
 I got the 2 for £7.50.
 
I would LOVE the Mirror Ball collectionBeetleJuice Aqua Violet, which is a really gorgeous bright blue shade.
I may have to add these to my Christmas list, although I'd love them now - I can't afford to buy them at the moment :(
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I am going to London on Friday...(hopefully - if we get there) with Gemma :D She is giving me no choice in the matter - we are going to see Robbie Williams at the o2! I don't mind really, it will be fun!
 I just haven't been to London since I was about 6! So we have absolutely no idea how it functions! Eek!
 
Anyway - I will update you on that little adventure obviously when I get back from that nearer the time :) If we get time to do a little shopping (*ahem* If we can find the shops - haha) I really would love to visit the Models Own Bottle Shop :O HOW amazing.
 
If I don't get to go next Friday, I will hopefully go in December when I will be going back to London to explore the shops! :D
Typically, not been to London for years & can't remember it at all...then all of a sudden I will be going twice in a month!
 
So - I hope this post didn't bore you too much :) I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if you find it helpful to see mini reviews/pictures etc, although they are already 'out there'.
 
If you enjoy - please follow my blog :) I will definitely appreciate it if you do.
 
Hollie x

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I have the Indian ocean shade too and love it. Lovely pics, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete