Hallowwweeeennn!

....Halloween! :D

The word itself makes me SUPER excited!

Even though I am absolutely terrified of Spiders, Cobwebs, Plastic Bats & Spiders, Trick or Treaters and Ghosts...

I LOVE the Spirits, (as in high spirits - not ghosts or drinks : / ) Laughter, Parties, Food, Decorations, Family Gatherings, Dressing up, Pumpkins, Watching Nightmare Before Christmas, Keeping the Cat Calm, Cake making, Autumn Leaves Falling and Misty Dark Cosy Nights! X3



It's tradition for us to have a party every year because as a family, we love Halloween. In the 'old days', our parties were fairly big - always at our house which is fairly small. Mine and my sister (Gemma)'s friends would come round and we'd have a spooktacular night!
In the last few years though, the Halloween spirit in general seems to have died a little bit, year by year :( Booo! (No I'm not trying to make you jump).

So - as Halloween is only 8 days away - I thought I would share some of our pictures with you to get your all in the Halloween Spirit! :D

I hope you like them! If you are also a #HalloweenLover, leave some comments telling me what you love about Halloween and what your traditions are! I would love to know :)

                               Halloween Cake I made! Was very Ghoul *ahem* (Cool) & yummy!

 
 
The Mother, Sister, Auntie & Uncle
 
 
The Father Frank as Frankenstein
 
 
Our front window :)
 
 
Autumn Street 
 
Our Fireplace
 
 
 
 
2 Years ago with my cousin. Yes I know - pink, black & camera flashes don't mix well!
 
 
Uncle, Auntie, Mum & Dad
 
 
A few few years ago - everybody move, I'm on a mission!
 
 
I have seen what I want to dress up as this year.. I'm just hoping I can find the outfit and face paint :D YouTube is a magical thing!
I have also seen some lovely gifts/decorations etc so I thought I would leave you with some links below:
 
 
Going to a Halloween Party? Why not take these along to the organiser as a Thank you...
 
£8 - Assorted White Chocolates
 
I would love one of these!...
£14 - Witches Brew Mug
You get 10% off when you use the code FIRST (read T&Cs first)
 
£10 - Pumpkin/Ghost Wreath
 
This is pretty cool - A Pumpkin made from Cupcakes. I may have to try this out!
 
 
Finally - If your into your cake making like me, CakeCraftWorld have some lovely Halloween (& normal too) cake supplies..check them out
 
 
Thanks for reading! Hope your fully in the Halloween Spirit!
 
Hollie x
 
All pictures are my own

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I love a bit of halloween! I did my pumpkin yesterday :) lovely picsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I love love love it! It's the whole atmosphere isn't it. We never think of carving the pumpkin until it's actually Halloween..maybe we should! I just had a look at your blog! Wow its amazing!! I rushed through it as I couldn't wait to see more! Haha. I am going to have a proper look now :) Xx

    ReplyDelete