Twisted Apparel - Little Mermaid/Ariel

WoW! I LOVE this website! If you love Disney, tattoos, piercings or that rock star vibe you should definitely check their website out! 

I could buy it all …but I can't be that silly so I restrained myself to 2 items. The same amazing design in a vest top and t shirt. 

You can also buy phone cases <3 but annoyingly they only do iPhones and Samsung S4s & I have an S4 mini (boo-hoo)

They are 100% cotton so there really good quality but don't stretch very easy. 


I just have one annoying comment to mention about them. I am a size 16 & loosing weight. I get that's probably bigger than most but a size 16-18 is classed as an XXL! Erm - are they rubbing it in….

Medium is 10-12
Large is 12-14
Xtra Large is 14-16

Even a size 10-12 I don't think should be classed as medium. I get that if you are that size, it's good to be seen as medium rather than 'small' but for 'larger' people, it's quite insulting. Like a 12-14 I think is the UKs average. I wouldn't say that's a large. 

Anyway.. rant over. 

It's a little annoying that it sticks out on the arms but it's snug everywhere else. I'll be wearing it with a cardigan/jacket anyway so it doesn't bother me. The picture makes it look worse than it is though so don't let that put you off please. 



I still love their designs, I just wish they had more sizes (named with size, not SML etc) because my sister now wants one but might not fit her and I wish they did more characters!! We want Belle! & we think Rapunzel would be really good. 

Tell me what you think and go check out their website. 


Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments